Book a 1-Hour Personalized Consultation:
Andi Frimmer is dedicated to giving you and your teen the best service and overall experience with Prep4CollegeNow. With a 90% success rate for getting kids into the colleges of their choice, Andi is a true college admission expert. She is now offering a comprehensive one-hour personalized consultation in which students will learn the following:
- An examination of each teen’s college goals and a discussion of how to best accomplish them.
- A review of current high school coursework and how it impacts college choices.
- An analysis of college testing scores and how they impact college selection.
- The how and why of SAT subject tests.
- An evaluation of community service and extra-curricular activities and their impact on college applications.
- A college admission expert discussion on how a list of “best fit” colleges is ultimately selected.
- An overview of college scholarships and how to earn them.
- A short overview of the college application process and how Prep 4 College Now will assist a client.
Andi is professional, knowledgeable, and a great person to work with. I can tell she really cares for her clients and knows what she is doing.,Read More
Andrea is highly skilled at her work as a consultant. Her approach is both professional and personable and she is successful in her endeavors.,Read More
Prep4CollegeNow has helped me to create a superior college portfolio and navigate the college application and admission process with ease.,Read More
“We contacted Andi to assist our son in writing the essays necessary for so many of the college applications. Spencer is a Math/Science student and does ,Read More
“My daughter Kiki was accepted to 7 out of 8 colleges! The process was overwhelming for me to submit applications and especially to oversee her two year process.,Read More
Andi was instrumental in identifying and guiding us through the myriad college choices for our daughter. Her program kept our daughter focused and on schedule,,Read More
Andrea came into our lives when we really needed help! She assessed our son’s interests, needs and academic history in order to help him apply to universities that fit him. ,Read More